Tips for Registering for the CTE Conference
This is what the first page of the registration process looks like:
- More than one person can be registered upon the completion of the first registrant by clicking on "additional registrants"
- A confirmation email will be sent immediately following a completed registration. The confirmation can be used as a receipt or invoice. However, if you need a special invoice, contact me at Director@IndianaACTE.org
- Three types of payments are offered: send a copy of the registration with a check, request an separate invoice, or pay with a credit card.
- Credit card payments are processed via PayPal, but you do NOT need a PayPal account to complete the transaction. Once directed to the PayPal site you will have the option to use/create a PayPal account or pay with a major credit card.
- Presenters will have the option to register for the conference if they are planning to attend or may indicate that they are only presenting
- Sponsors, Vendors/Exhibitors should register as such, but if they wish to present will have the opportunity to submit a presentation proposal
- Sponsors, Vendors/Exhibitors will be provided an invoice from Indiana-ACTE.
- Guests should indicate the registrant of whom they will be the guest
- If you are a first year teacher (or WSI) you should indicate that this is your first year to teach. You will be provided a code to use on the membership page that will give you a complimentary one year membership to Indiana-ACTE.